Forest River Pack
Arrow and Halt (Halt Formerly)
|Hunter and Beta|
Ashley is a black, white, female husky, with one blue eye, and one brown eye.
Ashley is quite kind and caring. She will do anything for her pack, and to protect her packmates. Ashley loves pups, and likes watching them grow up to become hunters or patrollers.
Ashley can get sad sometimes though when she remembers her deceased mate, Arrow. She also feels guilty sometimes about her former mate, Halt.
Ashley wants to just be friends with Halt, but it’s hard for her, because he doesn’t like her, and she feels awkward around him. She wishes that he could forgive her for abandoning him.
But other than that she loves the entire pack. She is also a very independent she-dog.
Backstory and Facts
- Ashley was born in the city
- She did love Halt, but broke up with him because she didn’t like how he killed dogs, even though he was forced to
- Ashley was a lone dog for a long time after breaking up with Halt
- Ashley rarely feels guilty about breaking up with him
- Ashley was angry at Leopold because he reminded her of how she abandoned both him and Halt
- Ashley does love Arrow, Wergar, and Wanda
- Ashley was born a lone dog, like her mother, and was the only surviving pup of her litter
- Ashley never knew her father
- She gave herself her adult name
"I love you Arrow."-Ashley to Arrow
“It is!” [...] “It’s the pups!”-Ashley to Arrow as she goes into labor
“Well I’m happy to say that you are going to be a mother.” [...] “And you a father.”-Cody to Ashley and Arrow
- “Leopold I-“
- ”I don’t want to talk to you.”
-Ashley and Leopold