Forest River Pack
Halt's Pack and the City
| Species: |
| Alpha, Lone Dog, and Leashed Dog|
| Status:|| Living|
Halt is a brown, and black German Shepherd with one eye, and three paws. He has four legs, but three paws.
Halt can be very complicated. Because of the trauma he went through, and because of some things that happened to him, he can be really sad at times, and can be angry and cold a lot.
Halt doesn’t trust strangers, but once you get to know him, he is actually not such a crazy, scary dog. Just different. Halt is very fond of his family, and friends especially, his friends, Bucky, Harper, George, Alyss, and Eclipse. He also likes Bucky and Harper’s pups, Flick and Toss.
Halt is also very aggressive at times, and is an outstanding fighter. He is loyal and cares about his pack.
Backstory and Facts
- Halt was a former Fight-Dog.
- It is confirmed that Halt did love Leopold, but eventually grew angry at him, because he was especially remembering his past, and was having a hard time.
- Halt was forced to kill dogs, many many times, and was beaten time and time again by his owner, and was nearly killed twice.
- Halt never wants to try and love another dog again, because the last time he did, his heart was broken.
- Halt’s closest friends are his friends from the pack he formed.
- The closest dog Halt was close to was his father, Rocket
- Halt has nightmares a lot about his past, and he will never forget what happened to him.
“This will affect our entire pack, I say we hold a vote. But even if the vote loses, we can try to stay here temporarily so Harper can give birth. And when you’re pups are old enough, we can leave.” [...] “Pack, we will vote! Any dog who wants to join this pack come to this side,” [...], “Anyone who doesn’t come to the other side!”-Halt to his pack about joining the Forest River Pack
“You know nothing about them! They’re savages just like everyone else! Bucky, Allys, we’ve gotta go!” [...] “Get George and Harper too!”-Halt to Allys and Storm about leaving after he hears River was a Pitbull
“Bucky,“ [...], “when I asked you to, umm...err...get rid of me, you didn’t.” [...] “You’re my friend, and I understand why you didn’t, but if I’m ever taken hostage by a dog, or wolf, or someone like Leopold, I ask one thing...” [...] “If we both know that they’ll torture me, I want you to kill me.”-Halt to Bucky about killing him
“And with no giantfurs.”-Halt about moving territory into the mountains