| Longpaw Breeders|
Forest River Pack
| Species: |
| Unnamed Male Dog|
| Leashed Dog, Lone Dog|
| Status:|| Living|
Raven is a black, thick-furred female Belgian Shepherd who is currently expecting Ripple's pups.
Raven is very reckless at times, and can be quite defensive over close one's. She is rebellious, and is always up for an adventure.
She is definitely more pessimistic than she is optimistic or cheery.
Backstory and Facts
- Raven was a former Hunt dog for the owners she was bred by.
- She gets very anxious around longpaws.
- Raven is closest to Ripple, her mate.
- She gets bad nightmares.
- She formerly had a crush on Riff Raff, but after being rejected she got over him.
- She seems to have some form of PTSD.
"You shouldn't be hunting this early. You need to save your energy."
-Raven to Riff Raff after catching him hunting early.
"Stop!" [...] "You are both acting like ignorant puppies" [...] "What would River think about this?"