| Forest River Pack|
Forest River Pack
| Species: |
| Pup, Healer Apprentice|
| Status:|| Living|
Wergar is a black, white, male, Siberian Husky, Doberman Pinscher mix, with blue eyes. He is blind in one eye.
Wergar is very quiet, and feels guilty a lot. He can be very twitchy and nervous a lot, as well. He is closest to his family, and doesn’t have any friends. Wergar loves being a healer, and helps dogs in any way possible.
Wergar also has a very close relationship with his former mentor, Cody. Cody taught him everything he knows and saved his life when he was a pup.
But Wergar often overworks himself and hates to sleep, because nightmares haunt him, all the time of him killing his half brother, Leopold.
Whenever anyone brings up The Great Battle or about him killing Leopold, he immediately goes silent, and either changes the subject, or leaves. But in all Wergar is usually very caring and soft and kind, and hates violence.
Backstory and Facts
- Wergar wanted to be a Healer because when he was a pup, he got very sick, and nearly died, but Cody, healed him and saved him
- Wergar is closest to his sister, Wanda
- Wergar was born into the Forest River Pack, and intends to stay forever
- Wergar is the second Healer in the pack
- Sometimes Wergar wishes he could curl up and disappear
- Wergar hates bringing up Leopold, and whenever he does, a part of him knows he did the right thing in killing him, but the other part of him always feels guilty
- Wergar loves all of his packmates
- Wergar was born half blind
“Wanda?! No! We have to get her back!”-Wergar when he hears that Wanda was captured by the Fierce Dogs
“No, no. I’m fine.” [...] “Do you need something?”-Wergar to Wanda denying that he’s not okay
“But-but-I-I-I need to do things!” [...] “Wind Ice is coming! Must I need to get herbs to collect!” [...] “Or the other way around. Wait no. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes.” [...] “Oh curse this dog language. I need to go!”-Wergar to Wanda after she tells him he needs to rest
“Me.” [...] “I can do it. I’m sneaky, and I won’t get caught. I’m also fast.”-Wergar to Ashley about spying on the Fierce Dogs
“I will choose the name Wergar. As in Wergar the Wolf. I will be fast and strong, like a wolf.”-Wergar choosing his name